to page content
to site navigation
Add Your Business
Search by entering a keyword, City, State, Zip and/or Country.
70 Results Found
Interpreting and Translation
Miami Entrepreneurship Center (MEC261) is a non-profit business incubator / CoWorking center for startups. Located in the heart of Downtown Miami.
New York City commercial real estate brokerage services. Assistance for new businesses seeking to acquire office or loft space in Manhattan.
Our partner, Ezlocal, helps you achieve top local placement on sites like Google, Yahoo! and Bing as well as relevant and high traffic search directories, social networks, online maps and mobile devices.
Small business coaching, goal setting, accounting activities, operations excellence.
LivePlan helps you write professional business plans quickly and easily.
Representing entrepreneurs before the United States and Immigration Services (USCS) and US Embassies.
KIM (Knowledge Innovation Market) offers the following landing services for start-ups interested in the European market:
- Commercial brokerage services in Spain, Europe and the Mediterranean basin + other regions of influence. (Access to KIM Network of 1000 companies, 100 Universities, Research Groups, and research centers, and political institutions)
- Financial services (Access to KIM funds, financial plan reviews, elevator pitch coaching, presentation to investors…)
- Legal services (company constitution, redaction of agreements, tax information, IP,…)
- Public funds research and management
- Design services
- Technology watch
- Technology valorization
- Access to KIM innovation events
Six Hats is a professional services group offering integrated departmental functions in HR, legal, marketing, accounting and business consulting.
A business law, real estate law and immigration law firm.
Want to get connected? Sign up to receive regular news, polls and updates from The Kauffman Foundation.