to page content
to site navigation
Add Your Business
Search by entering a keyword, City, State, Zip and/or Country.
57 Results Found
Providing senior living communities and selling elder services, medcation management and personal care services including instrumental activities of daily living. Residential providers concerned with housing seniors and creating environments that foster love, gives quality healthcare, encourages growth in spirit, dignity and a balanced lifestyle.
Senior Learning Network provides lifelong learning opportunities to the older adult community by video conferencing, webinars and streamed events.
Training and consulting services provided to entrepreneurs on leadership and business model generation. Facilitating inspired change with SMEs to build and sustain value
KIM (Knowledge Innovation Market) offers the following landing services for start-ups interested in the European market:
- Commercial brokerage services in Spain, Europe and the Mediterranean basin + other regions of influence. (Access to KIM Network of 1000 companies, 100 Universities, Research Groups, and research centers, and political institutions)
- Financial services (Access to KIM funds, financial plan reviews, elevator pitch coaching, presentation to investors…)
- Legal services (company constitution, redaction of agreements, tax information, IP,…)
- Public funds research and management
- Design services
- Technology watch
- Technology valorization
- Access to KIM innovation events
ThreeSite's Aim: “Your Online Success Is Our Business!”
At ThreeSite.com, YOU are the winner! We work day and night to stick to Service Excellence! We are veteran business professionals and bring in mature experience when providing services to small-to-medium size enterprises.
Mobilis Ltd Serbia is small company gathering national and international experts in facilitation, coaching&mentoring and training. We work in Serbia and all countries in the region, delivering our all sevices in English and Serbian language.
Sprouter is where founders get help with their startups. Sprouter allows entrepreneurs to get curated answers to small business questions from people who know what they’re talking about. The site’s carefully chosen panel of experts provide advice on a variety of topics including law, marketing and funding. To ensure quality, answers aren’t crowdsourced, they’re gathered from proven experts.
Want to get connected? Sign up to receive regular news, polls and updates from The Kauffman Foundation.