to page content
to site navigation
Add Your Business
Search by entering a keyword, City, State, Zip and/or Country.
17 Results Found
Representing entrepreneurs before the United States and Immigration Services (USCS) and US Embassies.
KIM (Knowledge Innovation Market) offers the following landing services for start-ups interested in the European market:
- Commercial brokerage services in Spain, Europe and the Mediterranean basin + other regions of influence. (Access to KIM Network of 1000 companies, 100 Universities, Research Groups, and research centers, and political institutions)
- Financial services (Access to KIM funds, financial plan reviews, elevator pitch coaching, presentation to investors…)
- Legal services (company constitution, redaction of agreements, tax information, IP,…)
- Public funds research and management
- Design services
- Technology watch
- Technology valorization
- Access to KIM innovation events
A business law, real estate law and immigration law firm.
Founders Workbench, powered by leading national law firm Goodwin Procter, is a free, online resource that helps entrepreneurs navigate the legal and organizational challenges faced by start-ups and emerging companies. The website offers free legal incorporation documents, valuable tips, and best practices for every aspect of starting and running a business, from financing to hiring to protecting intellectual property.
MEDIA ON THE AIR TALK SHOWS CONNECTIONS WITHIN SOCIAL MEDIA ON THE STOP START ASSISTANCE TO BUSINESS WITH FINANCIAL RESOURCES AND MORE>> WE ALSO ADVOCATE FOR THOSE WHO HAVE INDIVIDUAL ISSUES AND INVESTIGATION STORIES FOR THE PUBLIC.
To stimulate the entrepreneurial spirit on the MidAmerica Nazarene University (MNU) campus through enterprise initiatives that lead to economic, social, and intellectual value in our communities. We help emerging entrepreneurs with a dream along with existing companies and organizations to gain access to mentors, training, shared space, professional assistance, venture capital and other services that will move them onto the fast track to success.
BizEnrich, an association of independent business experts, connects entrepreneurs with the experts and expertise they need to achieve their business goals.
Want to get connected? Sign up to receive regular news, polls and updates from The Kauffman Foundation.