This Week in Entrepreneurship Policy
Thursday, June 10, 2010
House Committee on Science and Technology - Subcommittee on Research & Science Education - Hearing
"From the Lab Bench to the Marketplace: Improving Technology Transfer"
2318 Rayburn House Office Building
10:00AM - 12:00PM
• Dr. Thomas W. Peterson, Assistant Director, Directorate for Engineering, National Science Foundation
• Ms. Lesa Mitchell,Vice President of Advancing Innovation, Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation
• Mr. Wayne Watkins, Associate Vice President for Research, Office of Technology Transfer, University of Akron
• Mr. Keith L. Crandell, Co-Founder and Managing Director, ARCH Venture Partners
• Mr. W. Mark Crowell, Executive Director & Associate Vice President for Innovation Partnerships and Commercialization, University of Virginia
• Mr. Neil D. Kane, President and Co-founder, Advanced Diamond Technologies, Inc.
[webcast and more info]