eMed's 6 to follow in entrepreneurship
Many things can make you a better entrepreneur. But here's one that certainly helps: networking. So every week eMed is going to highlight some healthcare and life science entrepreneurs on twitter you should consider following. This is not an endorsement, but an encouragement. Entrepreneurship is better when everyone joins the conversation. So please join us by following @emedcommunity and participating on eMed at Entrepreneurship.org.
- @adamdole: Incubating new ventures at the intersection of technology+healthcare @MayoClinic & @Better_Corp Skydiver & Surfer. SF - LA - DC · linkedin.com/in/adamgdole
- @Colin_Hung: Tweets on marketing, healthcare & leadership. True believer in Healthcare IT. VP @NightingaleEMR. Co-Host #hcldr chat Tues 8:30pm ET. Sushi, SciFi & TV fanatic. Toronto · hcldr.wordpress.com
- @MJGottlieb: Serial Entrepreneur (Circa 1991) | Co-Founder of the Entrepreneur & Start-up Blog, http://www.n2itivsolutions.com | Writer | Filmmaker | Experienced Screw-Up New York City, New York · n2itivsolutions.com
- @Synnovatia: As a business strategist, we help entrepreneurs and small business owners improve performance, accelerate growth, and achieve greater results. Los Angeles · synnovatia.com
- @MagneticSilvia: Silvia Pencak focuses on innovation and change management. Mom Entrepreneur, Speaker, Strategist, Online Branding & Social Media. Chocolate Lover. Toronto · magneticlook.com
- @mobilehealth: Co-Founder and Editor of @MobiHealthNews. #mHealth #healthapps #digitalhealth Cambridge, MA · mobihealthnews.com