eMed's 6 to follow in entrepreneurship
Many things can make you a better entrepreneur. But here's one that certainly helps: networking. So every week eMed is going to highlight some healthcare and life science entrepreneurs on twitter you should consider following. This is not an endorsement, but an encouragement. Entrepreneurship is better when everyone joins the conversation. So please join us by following@emedcommunity and participating on eMed at Entrepreneurship.org
- @ScottKirsner: Boston Globe columnist & blogger... Focused on start-ups, venture capital & innovation in New England...Conference organizer...Speaker, moderator & author Brookline, MA · scottkirsner.com
- @HealthSparx: Exciting new web show featuring the brightest #entrepreneurs and #innovations in #health and #technology. Hosted by @WalshMichaelR.
- @VinceKuraitis: Business models and strategies for your competitive advantage in the patient controlled, open health data ecosystem. Strategic advisor, speaker, author. Boise, ID · e-CareManagement.com
- @KamalFaridi: #Entrepreneur Expert in digital & Social Media strategy, #peace #unity social activist, initiator, #Journalist Futurologist, Technology freak, Diehard Pakistani Chicago, IL · facebook.com/Kamalufaridi
- @mhealth1: Doctor, visionary and ehealth, mhealth strategist to improve patient care, safety, efficiency. #Health, #HealthIT,#EMR, #PHR, #EHR, #mhealth pittsburgh · wirelessmd.blogspot.com
- @kaushalmohit: San Francisco · aberdare.com