eMed's 6 to follow in entrepreneurship
Many things can make you a better entrepreneur. But here's one that certainly helps: networking. So every week eMed is going to highlight some healthcare and life science entrepreneurs on twitter you should consider following. This is not an endorsement, but an encouragement. Entrepreneurship is better when everyone joins in the conversation. So please join us by following @emedcommunity and participating on eMed at Entrepreneurship.org.
- @tieboston:The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE) Boston Chapter – World's largest not-for-profit organization for entrepreneurs. Cambridge, MA. • Boston.tie.org
- @Rock_Health: Supporting entrepreneurs working at the intersection of healthcare and technology. Join us and #buildsomethinguseful. San Francisco, CA. • Rockhealth.com
- @HCTechnology: Updated by Ken Congdon (@KenOnHIT), editor in chief of Healthcare Technology Online, @HCTechnology delivers information on health IT trends and best practices. Erie, PA. • Healthcaretechnologyonline.com
- @mHealthW: The pulse of the mHealth community. mhealthwatch.com
- @MetroHC_Erik: Healthcare marketing director: Strategy, branding, digital #hcsm / West Point Alum, Olin MBA, Veteran / #mHealth #HCIT #eHealth #ePharm Wilkes-Barre, PA. • Metro.com
- @ahier: Advanced Health Information Exchange Resources ~ (AHEIR) Passionate about healthcare, technology and government The Dalls, Oregon • aheir.net