eMed's 6 to follow in entrepreneurship
Many things can make you a better entrepreneur. But here's one that certainly helps: networking. So every week eMed is going to highlight some healthcare and life science entrepreneurs on twitter you should consider following. This is not an endorsement, but an encouragement. Entrepreneurship is better when everyone joins in the conversation. So please join us by following @emedcommunity and participating on eMed at Entrepreneurship.org.
- @geoffclapp: Entrepreneur, Passion for #Startup life, former CTO/COO of Health Hero Network (now Bosch Healthcare), Mentor at @Rock_Health, Wine lover, Boston Sports Fanatic. Palo Alto, CA • http://about.me/geoffclapp
- @twilli2861: CEO of Colonial Technology Development Co. Reports on #medicine #biotech #health #fitness #Entrepreneur #business #startup. Charlotte, NC USA • http://www.colonialtdc.com
- @Sabrina_Atienza: Pursuing Physics & Computer Science @UCBerkeley. Coder @IBM & @health2con ~ Entrepreneur ~ HealthTech / Biotech / Machine Learning / Big Data / Cloud. Berkeley, CA
- @MPAlonso: University Prof. and biotech entrepreneur | Director at Institute of Medical Genomics | CSO at Valentia BioPharma | President of Valencia Bioregion (@BIOVAL_es). Valencia (Spain, Europe) • http://es.linkedin.com/in/manuelperezalonso
- @CalliopeCo: 50% Writer 25% Survivor of Silicon Valley healthcare startup sold 2 Bosch. 20% Social Media Flâneuse 5% Bostonborn mangeur du chocolat qui n'a pas peur quandmême. nr.ocean-Santa Cruz County CA • http://www.linkedin.com/in/penelopemudd
- @KellyFerrara: Entrepreneur and Strategic Communicator: PR pro who likes healthcare, social media and crisis comms, Mom, wife, daughter, sister, best friend, K-Ferr and ENFJ. Saint Louis, Missouri. • http://stratcommrx.com