eMed's 6 to follow in entrepreneurship
Many things can make you a better entrepreneur. But here's one that certainly helps: networking. So every week eMed is going to highlight some healthcare and life science entrepreneurs on twitter you should consider following. This is not an endorsement, but an encouragement. Entrepreneurship is better when everyone joins in the conversation. So please join us by following @emedcommunity and participating on eMed at Entrepreneurship.org.
- @StartUp2World: CEO and founder of multiple biotech startups: RXi Pharma, NKTRx, and JBTRx. Making a difference through improving human health. Newton, MA •wefollow.com/marktepper
- @aurorakb: Start-up @dirtybitgames. MSc 2013 @esntnu with background from Communication Technology at @NTNU.Prev. stud Entrepreneurship at @BUManagement (@Grunderskolen). Trondheim.
- @ZLynxMaster: Passionate about startups, entrepreneurs, big data and anything social. California.
- @StartupPro: Veteran startup mentor, executive, blogger, author, tech professional, and Angel investor. Published on Forbes, Gust, HBR, Huffington Post, and others. Fountain Hills, Arizona • blog.startupprofessionals.com
- @OswaldLifeSci: #lifescience news for #FDA regulated companies | updates by Michael Cremeans & @OswaldCompanies team | #biotech #insurance #risk management #medicaldevice. Cleveland, Ohio. •linkedin.com/in/michaelcrem…