eMed's 6 to follow in entrepreneurship
Many things can make you a better entrepreneur. But here's one that certainly helps: networking. So every week eMed is going to highlight some healthcare and life science entrepreneurs on twitter you should consider following. This is not an endorsement, but an encouragement. Entrepreneurship is better when everyone joins the conversation. So please join us by following @emedcommunity and participating on eMed at Entrepreneurship.org.
- @SAP_Healthcare: Get connected to the latest news, insights and events around mobile, analytics, cloud, and in-memory solutions for healthcare organizations. United States · spr.ly/SAP_Healthcare
- @JonahComstock: Journalist covering digital health news for MobiHealthNews.
- @daniel_kraft: Stanford & Harvard trained MD, Scientist, Innovator. Exec Director of FutureMed http://FutureMed2020.com & Faculty Chair of Medicine @ Singularity University Stanford, CA · ted.com/speakers/danie…
- @LifeSciKES: Biomedical innovation geek trying to get a few more to patients and to the real world.Way up north
- @kimberlyanngeo: Chief healthcare strategist focusing on improving patient outcomes, transforming healthcare delivery models, disruptive innovation & health reform. Chicago · linkd.in/17JXkur
- @vanessamason: Building things that solve problems in health + tech + impact. Wanderlustful TX native with nerd-like tendencies who enjoys African diaspora dance & whiskey. San Francisco, CA · about.me/vanessamason