eMed's 6 to follow in entrepreneurship
Many things can make you a better entrepreneur. But here's one that certainly helps: networking. So every week eMed is going to highlight some healthcare and life science entrepreneurs on twitter you should consider following. This is not an endorsement, but an encouragement. Entrepreneurship is better when everyone joins the conversation. So please join us by following @emedcommunity and participating on eMed at Entrepreneurship.org.
- @MonicaCSmith: Founder & CEO of @marketsmithinc and @ipredictus. Accomplished #directmarketer, successful #entrepreneur, and community servant. Cofounded @OMSmithshelter Parsippany, NJ · monicacsmith.net
- @BostInno: The view from inside Boston. Covering local innovation in tech, startups, business, higher education, & city life. A Streetwise Media property. Boston · bostinno.streetwise.co
- @NeLeBlanc: Director of Finance at @nb_innovation. I love start-ups, soccer, @BlueJays, @CanadiensMTL and backpacking off the beaten path. · nbif.ca
- @GarryChoy: Physician with interest in #HealthIT, #mHealth, #hcsm, and #GlobalHealth Co-founder @CredSimple and Radiologist @MassGeneral, Harvard Medical School Boston, MA · about.me/garrychoy
- @Berci: Medical futurist, geek medical doctor with PhD in genomics, founder of http://Webicina.com , speaker, blogger, university lecturer, book author, consultant. Budapest, Hungary · medicalfuturist.com
- @OpenViewVenture: Venture Capital fund focusing on software and tech. Like our content? Check out our newsletter: http://cot.ag/ieWEeB . Boston, MA · openviewpartners.com