eMed's 6 to follow in entrepreneurship
Many things can make you a better entrepreneur. But here's one that certainly helps: networking. So every week eMed is going to highlight some healthcare and life science entrepreneurs on twitter you should consider following. This is not an endorsement, but an encouragement. Entrepreneurship is better when everyone joins the conversation. So please join us by following @emedcommunity and participating on eMed at Entrepreneurship.org.
- @ConnieEChen: Resident MD in internal medicine @StanfordHosp, accelerating digital health entrepreneurship StartX. San Francisco · health2news.com
- @StartupEdmonton: Startup Edmonton is a co-workspace and community dedicated to igniting creativity and entrepreneurial thinking. Edmonton · startupedmonton.com
- @phil_hendrix: Researcher/consultant, GigaOM Pro analyst; study markets for very new products (mobile, LBS, etc.); research focus (qual & quant); UM PhD (go blue); former prof Atlanta · about.me/phil_hendrix
- @BestMomProducts: I interview successful #mompreneurs, #founders, #startup (s). They candidly share real experiences to help #educate other #entrepreneur (s). Tune in! San Diego Area · bestmomproducts.com
- @jnickhughes: CEO of Seconds, Host of Founders RAW, Entrepreneur and writer Seattle, WA · about.me/jnickhughes
- @StartupManage: Knowledge resource for growing, managing & scaling your startup. Best practices, lessons and curated aggregation of the best advice for startups. · startupmanagement.org