eMed's 6 to follow in entrepreneurship
Many things can make you a better entrepreneur. But here's one that certainly helps: networking. So every week eMed is going to highlight some healthcare and life science entrepreneurs on twitter you should consider following. This is not an endorsement, but an encouragement. Entrepreneurship is better when everyone joins the conversation. So please join us by following @emedcommunity and participating on eMed at Entrepreneurship.org.
- @CatClifford: Staff Writer at http://Entrepreneur.com in NYC. Brooklyn dweller, Bikram yoga enthusiast. New York, NY · entrepreneur.com/author/1810
- @Start_Co: Start Co., the venture development organization of Memphis, relentlessly builds founders and their startup companies. Step 1: Start. Step 2: Never Stop. Memphis TN · neverstop.co
- @AKZMeDesigns: AKZ Me Designs: web, digital, and print design for business, organization, and personal advertisement · akzmedesigns.com
- @patrickfuller2: Owner of Fuller Solutions, leader & entrepreneur w/diverse IT background in strategy & execution, who also finds new ways to solve problems w/ win-win results. Phoenix, AZ ·Fuller-Solutions.com
- @Alltopstartups: Resources young entrepreneurs need to start and grow successful businesses today. London, UK · alltopstartups.com
- @faisal_hoque: #Entrepreneur@M2MExchange, @BTMCorporation, @BTMInstitute #AuthorContributor @FastCompany, @HuffingtonPost #Innovation #Leadership En Route ·faisalhoque.com