eMed's 6 to follow in entreprenuership
Many things can make you a better entrepreneur. But here's one that certainly helps: networking. So every week eMed is going to highlight some healthcare and life science entrepreneurs on twitter you should consider following. This is not an endorsement, but an encouragement. Entrepreneurship is better when everyone joins the conversation. So please join us by following @emedcommunity and participating on eMed at Entrepreneurship.org.
- @Cascadia: Sherry Reynolds | Patient Centered Design eHealth Evangelist | Social Venture Entrepreneur | TechStars Mentor | HHS - ONC |my own tweets | #HealthIT #eHealth Mercer Island, WA and DC · paper.li/cascadia/eheal…
- @BrandonAylward: Asst Prof of Peds @emoryhealthsci, Sibley Heart Center @childrensatl, #mHealth, founder iMigraine, Quality Scholars grad, full-time KU and ND fan Atlanta, GA
- @SiConroy: CEO, family man, entrepreneur & ultra runner. Taking a cognitive science approach to unblocking entrepreneurs and business growth. Love life. Brighton, UK · myneurocoach.com
- @enventuremed: Houston's medical entrepreneurs. Building a community for life science innovation in the largest medical center in the world. Houston, TX · enventure.org
- @MedkoHealth: Connecting you to the world's best doctors. #HealthTech http://blog.medkohealth.com Santiago, Chile · medkohealth.com
- @DavidChitester: Principal at Chitester Partners, LLC. Founder of Pay Per Visit Email, http://RedVector.com , Questamente, and Chitester Management Systems. Tampa, Florida · davidchitester.com