Proudly present the the latest English language Ignite Taipei event, the last one for this year.
Ignite is an evening of speedy presentations: every speaker has exactly 5 minutes, 20 slides that autoadvance every 15 seconds. The topics can be anything that they feel excited about: enlighten us but make it quick.
* Greg Wu, our host this time, he’s an Ignite 5 alumnus
* Elias Ek, serial entrepreneur from Sweden
* Niki Fan, blogger and event organizer
* Austin Y, tea-geek
* Francis Morris, speaking of he benefits of belonging to a multi-cultural, multi-lingual community and the strength one gathers in connecting and knowing several languages, as well as, HOW that ties into ones personal career growth and success in business.
* Richard Noctris, an entrepreneur, MBA and pentester from San Francisco is in pursuit of hacking traditional business models by creating passionate organizations that inspire their fans and thinks you should be too.
* Ruby Liu, journalist
* Roger Do, about culinary seduction: how to improve sexual relationship with culinary creation
* Jonathan Woods
* Sascha Pallenberg, about the history of tablets and how will they change the emerging markets
* Alan Huang, student from National Central University
(and some more, confirmed later)
You can see the videos from our previous events at http://www.youtube.com/user/IgniteTaipei/videos?flow=grid&view=1
海邊的卡夫卡 Kafka by the Sea cafe
No. 2, Lane 244, Section 3, Roosevelt Rd
(Close to Taipower Building Station)
Doors open 7:30pm, Speakers at 8pm
NT$250 (that includes one coke or a beer)