TAG Workplace Learning Games Social Networks and MOOCs dont workor do they
Myths of the New Reality or is it The New Reality?
Games, Social Networks & MOOC's -- Don't Work or Do They?
In February, we heard from our executive panel about the new "reality." Now let's explore the misinformation, legends, folk tales, the myths surrounding our new “reality.” Myths drive business decisions. Accepting or rejecting that a myth is true may frame the assumptions that lead to a business decision.
At our April meeting, we will explore and discuss these topics suggested by our panel:
• Games don’t work in learning
• Social networks doesn't provide business returns
• MOOCs don't work; the completion rate is abysmal
• Millennials will out produce earlier generations using technology in the workplace
• New "reality" myths from the audience
We’ll then judge these myths as debunked, true or we just don’t know yet.
o iFive Alliances
o Knowledge Development Center
Refreshments will be served
Price: Regular (Dec 14, 2012 - Apr 25, 2013)
Registrant Type Price
Learn More: TAG Workplace Learning Games Social Networks and MOOCs dont workor do they