Last year, Liverpool played host to the Global Entrepreneurship Congress, the largest gathering of start-ups featuring guest speaker Richard Branson.
This year, we’re bringing you ACCELERATE 2013, a festival dedicated to the country’s high-growth firms.
We’ve selected the world’s brightest business minds, economists and inspirational speakers to deliver a “one-day MBA” at Liverpool’s Arena and Convention Centre. Jam-packed with practical tips, economic intelligence and panel discussions, ACCELERATE 2013 will help catapult your business to the next level.
10 reasons to attend:
1. Wish your website served 21 billion page views per month? Hear from the man behind the world’s biggest online encyclopedia, Wikipedia’s Jimmy Wales.
2. 250 of the country’s fastest-growing, high-potential companies – the ACCELERATE 250 – will be gathered in one room. Rub shoulders with the best of British business.
3. Swap business cards and share business experiences with 1,000 other delegates.
4. Get an overview of the economic landscape and the big issues that will affect your business from commentators including the BBC’s Robert Peston and the EC’s Phillipe Legrain.
5. What’s the government doing to support growing businesses? Quiz the Prime Minister’s enterprise advisor Lord Young.
6. Learn the practical skills for stratospheric growth from Britain’s most successful entrepreneurs, such as Cobra Beer’s Lord Bilimoria and lastminute.com’s Martha Lane Fox.
7. Find out how to spear tackle the opposition from international sports legend Sean Fitzpatrick, former captain of the All Blacks rugby team.
8. Get people talking about your brand with advice from Betfair’s Ed Wray, Morgan Motor Company chairman Charles Morgan and Ella’s Kitchen founder Paul Lindley.
9. Steal a march on your rivals with tips from General Sir Mike Jackson, Chief of the General Staff during the Iraq war.
10. Leave Liverpool’s Arena and Convention Centre with hundreds of new business ideas to accelerate ahead of the competition.
Book your tickets at: http://accelerateliverpool.eventbrite.co.uk/
And that’s not all. Throughout June and July 2014, we’ll be running the International Festival for Business, helping Britain’s ambitious companies to compete internationally. Visit www.ifb2014.com for more information and ways to get involved.
Learn More: Accelerate 2013