Wednesday, October 2, 2013
8:30 am – 5:30 pm,
Reception 5:30 – 7:15 pm
Discover, Do Good, Profit!
Discover what’s on the leading-edge of business through the eyes of 19 all-star entrepreneurial visionaries and thought leaders who share what they see as MiniTrends.
MiniTrends are emerging market tendencies that can change everything – but that are not yet widely recognized.
Leverage your business efforts by identifying and optimizing MiniTrends ahead of the curve for profit, positioning, productizing and making a positive difference in the world.
Get the advantage by having a MiniTrend Mindset cultivated by attending this unique conference in Austin.
If You Depend On the Leading Edge For Professional Advantage, This Conference Is A Must!
• Entrepreneur, Visionary or Futurist
• Professional Decision-Maker, Executive, Director, Manager or Professional In Business
• Investor, Funder, VC Capitalist
• Job Seeker, Rising Corporate Star
You Will Leave With:
• The creative mindset and advantage you need to find and optimize emerging opportunities.
• The leading-edge preview of developing MiniTrends directly from industry thought leaders.
• Insights from innovative leaders on how to use emerging trends to start new ventures or grow established organizations for profit with attention to all stakeholders.
• Tactics to identify untapped business opportunities from newly converging trends.
• A new community based on interaction with speakers and fellow participants to learn, grow and share ideas.
• Strategy and insights to create, launch or grow your initiatives from the leading-edge.
Eventbrite - MINITRENDS 2013: The Integration of Profit & Social Responsibility
Post Conference: MiniTrends Masters Workshop: How to Find, Analyze, and Profit From Emerging Trends (Optional)
Day 2: Thursday, October 3, 2013 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
Go the next step to starting your own MiniTrends Adventure by attending this excellent applications workshop. In this session, basic MiniTrend principles will be discussed and participants will have hands-on opportunities to find, analyse, and profit from emerging trends that also offer a socially responsible aspect. Participants will leave with a solid basis for developing their own “Minitrends Mindset.” Attendees learn and practice:
How and where to search for Minitrends.
How to evaluate the business attractiveness of a Minitrend.
How to develop an effective Minitrend Exploitation Scheme.
How to turn the scheme into a profitable business opportunity.
Learn More: MiniTrends 2013