Roundtable on Entrepreneurship Education
The Higher Colleges of Technology (HCT), United Arab Emirates, and the Stanford Technology Ventures Program at Stanford University will be hosting university entrepreneurship educators to the first-ever Roundtable on Entrepreneurship Education Middle East/North Africa (REE MENA), 7-9 March 2011, at the HCT Abu Dhabi Men's College Campus.
REE MENA is a conference to stimulate new ideas and the sharing of best practices. Entrepreneurship education programs across the region will be explored and faculty will have the opportunity to network with peers from other countries throughout the Middle East and North Africa, as well as other parts of the world.
Business, science, and engineering faculty from leading universities will come together with the goal of accelerating entrepreneurship education for scientists and engineers.
Conference topics will include:
- What MENA Investors Want From Graduates
- What Entrepreneurs Wish They'd Learned About Entrepreneurship at University
- Family Matters: Practices and Pitfalls of the Family-Owned Business in MENA
- Trends in Entrepreneurship Education
Additional program features will include:
- Interactive teaching methods workshops
- Engaging group brainstorming and problem-solving
- Social activities to build and foster idea sharing
- A networking excursion and cultural tour of Abu Dhabi
More information about the REE Mena conference can be found at ree.stanford.edu/mena_2011/.