State of Entrepreneurship Address: Fostering a Faster-Growing Entrepreneurial Economy
For the past four years, the Kauffman Foundation has held a State of Entrepreneurship Address . This week, the fifth annual address is streaming live from the National Press Club in Washington, DC.
Kauffman President and CEO Tom McDonnell will present the state of entrepreneurship in America and kick off the Foundation's "America's New Entrepreneurial Growth Agenda," which will highlight recommendations for more prosperity.
After a brief break, an engaging discussion moderated by Engine co-founder Josh Mendelsohn will feature "Washington Wonks" pitching their best policy ideas for entrepreneurial growth to a collection of "Policy Pundits." Viewers will vote for their favorite.
The Washington Wonks
- Donald Marron, director of Economic Policy Initiatives, Urban Institute
- Will Marshall, founder and president, Progressive Policy Institute
- Megan McArdle, columnist, Bloomberg View, and author of The Up Side of Down
The Policy Pundits
- Bo Cutter, senior fellow and director of the Next American Economy Project, Roosevelt Institute
- Rana Foroohar, assistant managing editor and columnist, Time
- Christopher Schroeder, entrepreneur, venture investor, and author of Startup Rising
- Noon EST: State of Entrepreneurship Address
- 12:15 p.m. EST: Break for Luncheon
- 12:45 p.m. to 2 p.m. EST: Panel Discussion and Audience Vote
comments powered by