New eMed white paper: Access
Christina Hernandez Sherwood, eMed Editor, MedCity News
eMed has published the second in a series of white papers focused on issues key to life science and digital health entrepreneurs. The new white paper, Access, offers a crash course for life science and digital health entrepreneurs on access to potential customers, access to networks, access to capital, and access to care settings.
Highlights from the white paper include:
- A comprehensive list of potential customer groups
- Tips on how to keep track of your contacts
- Links to online networks for life science and digital health entrepreneurs
- Advice on how to get the most out of in-person networking events
- Insights on accessing capital from family and friends, governments and foundations, angels and VCs, and crowdfunders
- Opportunities to access care settings
eMed’s first white paper, Funding for Life Science Startups, is available here.