"How To Get Funding From A Shark" is a 4-hour conference held at ALLEY NYC, 500 7th Avenue, 17th Floor, New York, NY, on November 27, 2012.
Through the course of the day you will learn from entrepreneurs, investors, VCs, & other professionals what exactly goes into taking your idea to launch and beyond.
Our goal is to provide entrepreneurs and would be entrepreneurs with invaluable startup/business advice from thouse who have been through it.
* We are donating 100% of the profits of the event and the live webcast to Hurricane Sandy relief efforts. To read our press release go to: http://prlog.org/12015045
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Learn about how to take your idea to a viable business using "lean" methodologies
- Hear about early stage hurdles that successful entrepreneurs have experienced, and what they did to overcome them
- Watch a real CEO negotiate a term sheet with a real angel investor LIVE
- Understand the importance of legal matters you need to have in order to protect your company as you prepare to raise funds
- Listen to angel investors and venture capitalists about what they look for when investing in a company
- Find out how to make your big exit and sell your company
WANT TO LEARN ABOUT SOMETHING NOT LISTED ABOVE? Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we may choose your questions to ask our panelist during the live event
Purchase of one 'Shark Ticket' will enter you to win a new unlocked iPhone 5, and/or a new tablet