Pitch Club Melbourne 2013 Kickoff
Pitch Club(tm) is a fun, safe and great way to get your idea noticed in the market, whether you are looking for money, customers or just feedback and advice. Pitch Club has been going since 2007 and has presented over 1000 business, cause related, and corporate ideas to the market.
Pitch Club offers entrepreneurs the chance to 'pitch' (aka present) their ideas to a crowd of like-minded individuals, service providers, Angel Investors and more with a view to gaining networks, knowledge and capital.
Key things to note about the upcoming event:
1. Have fun!
2. If you want to pitch get there early, grab a Pitch ticket from Peter or any of the Pitch Club Crew (eight pitchers max).
3. Practice your Pitch (90 secs, what is the opportunity, the solution/product, proof, and ask for what u want).
4. Four finalists picked from first round.
5. Finalists go to round two where they get five minutes to flesh out their idea and for questions.
6. Network, don't waste the opportunity to meet people.
Keep in mind, there could be anyone in the crowd!! (knowledge, networks, $$)
SPEAKER TOPIC: Guest Speakers Each event!
Innovation and Entrepreneurship Advisers & Consutants.
Download Christo Partners Brochure Here
Learn More: Pitch Club Melbourne 2013 Kickoff