Culture Space Success
Join Chicago’s innovation leaders for a night of engaging conversation at the Chicago Creative Space Ethos Event Series 1.0.
Enjoy food and drinks as you watch the new highlights video featuring footage from the offices of Threadless, Google, Sandbox, Centro, and other creative companies.
In addition, you will learn from successful entrepreneurs about the importance of company culture and work environment in creating a thriving organization.
You will hear from:
• Andrea Cattarin, Facilities Manager, Google
• Jake Nickell, Founder, CEO, Threadless
• Irv Shapiro, Founder, CEO, ifbyphone
• Neal Sales-Griffin, Founder, CEO, Starter League
• Desiree Vargas Wrigley, Founder, President, GiveForward
• Howard Tullman, Founder, Chairman, Tribeca Flashpoint Media Arts Academy
It will be an unforgettable evening. Looking forward to seeing you there!
Learn More: Culture Space Success