Atelier Financement sur les aides publiques
As part of its program to startups "BDO Coaching" , BDO launches Cycle FINANCING three thematic sessions:
# 1. Public aid to finance (CIR, JEI, OSEO and focus Public Investment Bank - BPI)
# 2. Private funding mechanisms (banks, funds and VC fundraising ...)
# 3. Aid for export and international development (UBIFRANCE, AFD, and special support programs)
The program for these breakfasts coaching and networking:
· Overview of grants and funding arrangements (40 minutes)
· Case Study: testimony collection of good practices and issues (40 minutes)
· Coaching & Networking: individual and exchange meeting between leaders of startups (40 minutes)
On June 26, 2013 from 9:00 to 11:00 - [Round Financing]
Session # 1: Public aid
9 avenue Franklin D. Roosevelt
"80% of the public aid is intended for companies with fewer than 250 employees and less than 50 million CA" on the occasion of this first appointment, BDO will help you develop your strategy to find public support and fund your startup.
We will answer your questions: Who do to help? How? When? Am I eligible? My application is in order?
Enjoy this appointment for personal advice on your project and move forward.
The program for this Session # 1:
- Overview of state aid
- OSEO: the various aids (CIR and JEI)
- BPI and opportunities
- Key in compiling the technical file issues and the business case
- A testimony of contractor
The reception and breakfast begin at 8:30 am.
Learn More: Atelier Financement sur les aides publiques