Inner City 100 Symposium
Join ICIC, Harvard Business School Professor Michael E. Porter and hundreds of your peers at the 2013 Inner City 100 Symposium and Awards on May 20-21st in Boston. Together, the nation’s fastest-growing firms will access the tools and know-how that small businesses need to scale. Two days of cutting-edge management education will feature business case studies presented by Harvard Business School professors, as well as panel discussions led by standout Inner City 100 CEOs. Keynote speakers will include: Tom Szaky, CEO, TerraCycle; im Westergren, Founder and Chief Strategy Officer, Pandora Media; Hamdi Ulukaya, Founder, President and CEO, Chobani; and Harvard Business School Professor Michael E. Porter.
Discussion and presentation topics will include:
- Creating and Sustaining Competitive Advantage
- Overcoming Growth Challenges and Unleashing Your Firm’s Potential
- Can An Advisory Board or Board of Directors Help You Grow As A CEO?
- Chobani Case Study: Making Sure Your Culture Does Not Spoil as You Grow
- Ritz-Carlton Case Study: Permeating Greatness Throughout Your Organization
View full agenda at innercity100.com
Learn More: Inner City 100 Symposium