Which is worth more? Every durable asset owned by the Coca-Cola Company or the brand, an intangible asset symbolized by a red stripe and the name "Coke"? If you guessed the brand, you guessed correctly.
- Will it re-size well? A great logo is not overdrawn or complex, so it can be made smaller without losing detail.
- Does it work in black and white? A great logo must look good on business forms, faxes, checks, and other one-color materials. Logos with lots of color are also expensive to print.
- Is it easy to remember? An overdrawn logo is hard for people to recognize and connect with your company.
- Choose an image (high-tech/fast-paced, trustworthy/established, or creative/responsive).
- Find your industry.
- Select a symbol from the database of 20,000.
- Add your company name.
- Create a layout (no special design software necessary).
© 2007 Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation. All rights reserved.
John Williams President LogoYes.com