It’s more than just the Rocky Mountains that make Denver special. A city comprised of “transplants,” over the past two decades Denver has developed a robust ecosystem that beckons entrepreneurs. It’s a community where people in the startup community help each other, sharing tips as well as horror stories; a place that fosters entrepreneurial thinking.
ID8 Nation assembled several people who represent all sides of the entrepreneurial ecosystem in Denver:
- Ellen Winkler, Experiential Designer and Partner, Drumbeat
- Erik Mitisek, CEO, Colorado Technology Association
- Annette Quintana, Co-Founder, Istonish
- Madhavan Parthasarathy, Director, Jake Jabs Center for Entrepreneurship, University of Colorado at Denver
- Jim Franklin, CEO, SendGrid
Then, they asked this question: “What makes Denver so special for entrepreneurs?” Here’s a recap of their amazing answers.
There you have it. The opinions of five entrepreneurs and why then feel the Mile High City is so special. How does Denver compare to your city?